Take a scenic flight to Lizard Island to begin your diving at the very top of the Ribbon Reefs on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. This tour travels 200km offshore to the oceanic wilderness of the Coral Sea, where ancient volcanic atolls plummet to thousands of metres below, visibility is out of sight and the marine life spectacular.
Sleek and spacious, voted best liveaboard experience to the Coral Sea and Ribbon Reefs. The 4 Day Coral Sea tour begins with a low-level flight from Cairns over the reef to Lizard Island, to meet the ‘Spirit of Freedom’. Dive the top of the Ribbon Reefs before sailing overnight to Osprey Reef in the Coral Sea. Spend two days diving the spectacular walls of Osprey Reef, an old volcanic atoll lying 220 km off the coast. Boasting spectacular 1,000 metre deep walls, Osprey Reef also offers massive soft corals, amazing shark action, and exceptional visibility. ‘North Horn’ at the tip of Osprey is a site where grey reef sharks,
$2,200 Per Diver Includes:
- One way flight from Cairns to Lizard Island
- Transfers to/from Cairns city accommodation for connection with 'Spirit of Freedom' trip
- 4-night quad share accommodation aboard 'Spirit of Freedom'
- En-suite cabin with daily service
- Chef prepared meals including wines and soft drinks with evening meals
- Opportunity for up to 15 dives including tanks, weights, belts and dive guide services
NOTE: Optional accommodation upgrade ('Spirit of Freedom)
- Upgrade to twin share cabin, extra - $350pp (subject to availability
The Fine Print
Excludes Travel insurance, personal spending money and any excess luggage fees. A $20pp Marine Park Fee on 'Spirit of Freedom' (A fuel levy may apply at the time of travel).
Booking conditions apply: Package subject to change at any time without notice due to supplier rate changes. See other terms and conditions as per the Dive Adventures website To secure your place on this trip, simply complete an Online Booking Form and send it together with your non-refundable deposit of $600 per person.