Extend your dives
PADI’s most popular specialty - diving with enriched air gives you more 'no decompression' time, especially on repetitive scuba dives. If you like the idea of longer dive times and shorter surface intervals, become an Enriched Air diver.
Learn why diving with Nitrox (air that has a higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content) gives you more bottom time and shorter surface intervals, along with how to plan Enriched Air dives to get even more out of your dives. The course includes:
- PADI Enriched Air Manual.
- Practical gas analysis and theory session.
- Your Enriched Air PADI Specialty Certification Card.
During a practical session, and two optional scuba dives, you’ll:
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
- Practice analysing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
- Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox
- Learn how to plan enriched air dives to maximise your bottom time
To book your Enriched Air Specialty course simply book online or contact us to arrange a date of your choice. We take payment on booking to secure your place(s). You must be a Certified Open Water Diver (or equivalent) or higher to enrol in the PADI Enriched Air Specialty Course.
Combine the PADI Enriched Air Specialty Course with two guided dives for $100 including full equipment rental.