"Wall sites attracting schooling sardines, trevally and barracuda; reef slopes with soft corals and hawksbill turtles; pristine hard coral gardens; critter hotspots featuring frogfish, flamboyant cuttlefish, seahorses, the mimic octopus plus the opportunity to snorkel with whale sharks."
The Philippine Siren, 7-15 July 2017
The Visayas region of the Philippine Islands is home to some of the best diving in the South China Sea, with its nutrient rich water supporting a variety of eco-systems and a wide diversity of marine life. If you're contemplating a luxury liveaboard in 2017, join us for 20 dives over 6 days aboard the luxurious S/Y Philippine Siren!
$4,495 Per Diver Includes:
- Flights ex. Sydney to Cebu and return via Manila - flying with Philippine Airlines (conditions apply - subject to change)
- 1 night twin share accommodation in Cebu
- Return airport transfers in the Philippines
- 6 nights twin / double share accom. aboard “Philippines Siren” Liveaboard
- All meals, tea, coffee & fruit juice and beer aboard “Philippines Siren”
- Up to 20 dives including night dives
- Tanks, weights, guides and dive tenders
- Free Nitrox for Nitrox certified divers
- Australian departure and applicable airline taxes
The Fine Print
Excludes Travel insurance, personal spending money and excess luggage fees, marine and port fees €85 and payable direct on board, Philippines terminal fee of PHP 750 (AUD$25 approx) payable on departure.
Booking conditions apply: To secure your place on this trip, simply complete a Booking Form and send it together with your non-refundable deposit of $800 per person. Flight prices are subject to change based on availability and the time of booking. Prices subject to change at any time without notice due to currency fluctuations and supplier rate changes. See other terms and conditions as per the Dive Adventures website: diveadventures.com.au.