INDONESIA KOMODO • 22 June - 2 July 2018
Declared a World Heritage Site in 1991, Komodo's National park and surrounding area boasts one of the world's richest marine environments. Expect to see pristine coral reefs, reef sharks, giant trevally manta rays, mobula and eagle rays, turtles. There's also the small stuff... frogfish, ghost pipe fish, mandarin fish, seahorses, decorator crabs, the list is endless! You'll even have a chance to get up close with the Komodo Dragons.
$5,775 Per Diver Includes:
- Return flights ex. Sydney to Denpasar - flying with Garuda Indonesia (group fare - conditions apply)
- Return airfares ex. Denpasar to Bima
- Australian departure taxes and applicable airline taxes (subject to change)
- 2 nights twin share accommodation Ramayana Resort Bali incl. bfst - Bali
- 7 nights twin/double share accommodation aboard MV Indo Siren liveaboard
- All meals, tea, coffe and fruit juice
- Up to 4 dives per day, including night dives (except on day of arrival and departure)
- Nitrox for Nitrox certified divers
- Single tanks, weights, guide and dive tenders
- Land excursions
The Fine Print
Excludes: Travel Insurance, personal spending money. Ranger Fees for land excursions, marine park and port fees (EUR 130 - must be paid on board - subject to change).
Booking conditions apply: Package subject to change at any time without notice due to supplier rate changes and USD exchange rates. See other terms and conditions as per the Dive Adventures website To secure your place on this trip, simply complete a Booking Form and send it together with your non-refundable deposit of $1000 per person.