TRUK LAGOON 6-14 October 2018
The calm, clear and warm sheltered waters of Truk Lagoon offer 60+ fascinating WWII wrecks for recreational and technical divers to explore. Ships, planes, submarines - you name it. Back at the Blue Lagoon Resort, the garden bar and restaurant is the perfect place to relax with a cold drink and fresh seafood, share photos and reflect on your day's adventures.
$3,345 Per Diver Includes:
- Return flights ex. Sydney to Truk via Port Moresby - flying with Air Niugini (conditions apply - subject to change)
- Australian departure taxes and applicable airline taxes (subject to change)
- Return airport transfers in Truk
- 7 nights twin share accommodation at The Blue Lagoon Resort
- Late check out from the resort on the last day
- 12 dive package (based on 2 dives per day) with Blue Lagoon Dive
- Single tanks, weight belts and dive guide services
Bonus Group Inclusions (Min. 8 divers)
- Complimentary lunch on last day of diving (provided by the dive shop)
- 1 x complimentary dive (if timing and weather conditions allow)
- Use of kayaks, dive locker and safety deposit box
The Fine Print
Excludes: Travel Insurance, personal spending money and any excess luggage fees. Truk departure tax USD 20 per person (to be paid at departure). Truk Lagoon dive permit USD 50 per person (to be paid on arrival). Sorb, helium or extra tanks for technical divers (Available prior notice).
Booking conditions apply: Package subject to change at any time without notice due to supplier rate changes and USD exchange rates. See other terms and conditions as per the Dive Adventures website To secure your place on this trip, simply complete a Booking Form and send it together with your non-refundable deposit of $500 per person.