Come and explore the marine sanctuaries along the Dauin and Cabilao coastlines of the Philippine islands.
You'll find some of the worlds rarest creatures which attract photographers from all over the world, plus schools of mackerel and sardines and giant gardens of fan and plate corals. The water here is also among the clearest we've ever dived in. We also travel to Apo Island only a short boat ride away... this jewel of the Philippine sea has been a marine protected area since 1982 and is widely regarded as one of the premier dive locations in the Philippines; and if that's not enough, you can also snorkel with the Whale Sharks in Oslob.
$3,260 Per Diver Includes:
- Return airfares from Sydney to Manila with Philippine Airlines
- Airfare from Manila to Dumagete and then from Tagbilaran to Manila flying with Philippine Airlines (subject to change).
- Australian departure taxes and applicable airline taxes (subject to change)
- Return airport transfers in Dumaguete and Tagbilaran
- 4 nights twin share Deluxe room accommodation Pura Vida Dauin including breakfast daily (air-conditioned rooms)
- One way Ocean Jet ferry transfer from Dumaguete to Cabilao
- 3 nights twin share Deluxe Cliffside room accommodation Pura Vida Cabilao Resort including breakfast daily (air-conditioned rooms)
- Complimentary wifi at both resorts
- 12 boat dives within surrounding region (Apo Island, Dumaguete, Cabilao, Sumilon) plus 1 dive or snorkel with whale sharks and lunch at Oslob
- Tanks, weights, belts and dive guide services
- Local marine sanctuary fees including the dive / snorkel with whale sharks at Oslob
SPECIAL!! Dive Adventures are also offering an optional 4 night extension to luxury resort Amun Ini (5 star dive resort in Bohol)... Highly recommended - Details available from Dive Centre Bondi!
To secure your place on this trip, please complete an online booking form and return it together with non-refundable deposit of $500. Prices are subject to change at any time without notice due to supplier rate changes and USD exchange rates. Excludes travel insurance, personal spending money, rental equipment and excess luggage surcharges. See other terms and conditions as per the Dive Adventures website.