Raja Ampat consists of over 1,500 small islands, cays and shoals surrounding the four main islands of Misool, Salawati, Batanta and Waigeo. The enchanting beauty of Raja Ampat’s natural landscape and breathtaking scenery is unmatched. Everywhere you look you will be amazed by the perfect harmony between the green islands and the multi-hued turquoise waters. Raja has a taste of everything, rich in biodiversity it has coral reefs, mangroves and dense jungle where you will have the chance to see Manta Rays, vibrant reef fish and numerous rare birds, orchids and tree kangaroos - It truly is an untouched paradise!
$4,595 per Diver Includes:
- Return airfares ex Sydney to Sorong with Garuda Indonesia Airlines (inc Australian departure taxes and applicable airline taxes – subject to change)
- 8 nights twin share accommodation at Meridian Adventure Dive Resort
- Breakfast Daily
- 12 boat dives – 2 boat dives per day. NOTE: Optional upgrade to 6 additional boat dives (based on 2 dives/trip) $600
- Includes tanks, weights and dive guide services plus FREE scuba gear rental
- Paddleboard safari around Raja Ampat archipelago
- Return transfers Sorong Airport to Ferry Terminal by car
- Return VIP ferry tickets Sorong to Wasai
- Return transfers Wasai Ferry Terminal to resort by car
- Complimentary high-speed internet
Non diver option $3,610
The Fine Print
Excludes Travel insurance, personal expenses and excess luggage fees. It also excludes Raja Ampat Marine Park fees
Booking conditions apply: Prices subject to change at any time without notice due to supplier rate changes. See other terms and conditions as per the Dive Adventures website To secure your place on this trip, simply complete a Booking Form and send it together with your non-refundable deposit of $600 per person.