Arrive Wooli on Fri afternoon/evening. There’s plenty of free parking between the dive shop and the marina. Please bring breakfast as there aren’t many options for this in the area – only a small post office which sells rolls.
There will be snacks on the boat between dives. The dives typically finish around 1pm-2pm each day so we plan lunch and dinner together on the veranda/at the pub or separately according to individual preference.
Grocery stores: A small grocery store next to the pub with essentials.
Proposed room allocations based on first to book basis, however if anyone wants to swap rooms with others, no problem. We can also sleep on mattresses provided on the floor of the upstairs area – a popular choice on previous trips I’m told.
Upstairs Queen w/ensuite
Upstairs Queen Room w/shared bathroom
Updtairs Quad Share w/shared bathroom
Downstairs Queen Room
Downstairs Quad Share
Transportation to Wooli is not included. If you are looking for car-pooling options, please contact Duncan or Larissa at DCB. The drive takes 7 to 9 hours from Sydney depending on traffic.
Tanks and weights are included in the trip cost. Don’t forget to bring with you…
· All your own dive gear
· If your regulators are DIN, PLEASE TELL US
· If you need to rent equipment (BCD, regs, computer, wetsuit, fins, boots, etc) PLEASE ORGANISE THIS WITH DIVE CENTRE BONDI.
· Each diver must have a dive computer and an SMB/safety sausage and spool
· Your Certification Card(s)
· Cameras, lights and batteries/chargers
· Swimmers, sunscreen, linen and towel(s)
· Please remember to bring linen and towels – Wooli provide blankets and pillows with pillowcases.
· Snacks, breakfast supplies
If you need any items of equipment – to buy or rent – please contact Dive Centre Bondi. We offer trip discounts for divers looking to rent or buy last minute essentials like torches, SMBs, spools, etc. Lastly if you have any queries, please contact me or Dive Centre Bondi on (02) 9369 3855.
|Event Date||25-01-2020 7:00 am|
|Event End Date||27-01-2020 3:00 pm|
|Cut off date||24-01-2020|