Join us as we explore the marine sanctuaries along the Dauin and Cabilao coastline. These areas have some of the worlds rarest creatures which photographers travel from every corner of the globe to find. This trip is suitable of all dive levels, whether you are a novice or experienced diver, you will be sure to find some new and exciting species here.
We will travel to Apo Island, only a short boat ride away, this jewel of the Philippine sea has been a marine protected area since 1982 and is widely regarded as one of the premier dive locations in the Philippines.
If you didn’t think this was enough to convince you to come, we will also be heading to Oslob to snorkel with the famous whale sharks!
$3,165 Per Diver Includes:
Airfares and Taxes
- Return airfares from Sydney to Manila with Philippine Airlines
- Airfare from Manila to Dumagete and then from Tagbilaran to Manila flying with Philippine Airlines (subject to change).
- Australian departure taxes and applicable airline taxes (subject to change)
Accommodation, Meals and Transfers
- Return airport transfers in Dumaguete and Tagbilaran
- 4 nights twin share Deluxe room accommodation Pura Vida Dauin including breakfast daily (air-conditioned rooms)
- One way Ocean Jet ferry transfer from Dumaguete to Cabilao
- 3 nights twin share Deluxe Cliffside room accommodation Pura Vida Cabilao Resort including breakfast daily (air-conditioned rooms)
- Complimentary wifi at both resorts
Diving and Snorkelling Package
- 12 boat dives within surrounding region (Apo Island - Dumaguete, Cabilao and Sumilon Island) including tanks, weights, belts and dive guide services. Includes 1 dive or snorkeling session with whale sharks and lunch at Oslob.
- Local marine sanctuary fees including the dive / snorkel with whale sharks at Oslob
NOTE: Optional 4 night extension to Amun Ini (5 star dive resort in Bohol) details and rates on application!
The Fine Print
Excludes Travel insurance, personal spending money and any excess luggage surcharges. Price does not include Nitrox, rental equipment
Booking conditions and requirements: To secure your place on this trip, please complete an online booking form and return it together with non-refundable deposit of $500. Prices are subject to change at any time without notice due to supplier rate changes and USD exchange rates. See other terms and conditions as per the Dive Adventures website