Come and join us on our trip to Vanuatu where you will have the chance to see one of the largest accessible wrecks in the world, the “S.S. President Coolidge”. The ‘Coolidge’ was a luxury liner used as a troop ship during WWII and is almost 200m in length! Complete with military supplies and personal belongings scattered across the ocean floor and of course the famous ‘Lady and the Unicorn’, this dive is not to be missed!
Not far away is another amazing dive site ‘Million Dollar Point’ where the US navy dumped tonnes of valuable machinery and supplies after the war.
We will be staying in bungalow style accommodation in the beautiful Aore Island Resort where we will enjoy breakfast daily before our dives.
$3,165 Per Diver Includes:
Airfares and Taxes
- Return airfares from Sydney to Santo (via Port Vila) flying with Air Vanuatu
- Australian departure taxes and applicable airline taxes (subject to change)
Accommodation, Meals and Transfers
- 6 nights twin share garden bungalow accommodation at Aore Island Resort - Santo
- Continental breakfast daily whilst in Santo
- Free Wi-Fi in the restaurant area at the resort
- Return airport transfers
Diving and Snorkelling Package
- 10 dives diving SS President Coolidge & Million Dollar Point - with Pacific Dive - Santo
- Single tanks, weights and dive guide services + light refreshments post dive
The Fine Print
Excludes Travel insurance, personal spending money and any excess luggage surcharges.
Booking conditions and requirements: To secure your place on this trip, please complete an online booking form and return it together with a non-refundable deposit amount of $500 per person. Package subject to change at any time without notice due to supplier rate changes and exchange rates. See other terms and conditions as per the Dive Adventures website