Explore deeper dive sites with confidence all the way down to depths of 40 metres (130ft). Extend your range safely with PADI’s Deep Diver Specialty Course.
Why Deep Diver Specialty?
The lure of the deep. There’s something exciting and mysterious about exploring deeper dive sites while scuba diving. Whether it’s a shipwreck or a wall dive with giant fans or sponges, completing the Deep Diver Course will enable you to dive down to 40 metres safely to see things that other divers can’t.
Deep Diver Course
The Deep Diver Specialty Course takes two days and includes classroom time and four open water dives (all boat dives). The course covers:
- Using specialised deep diving equipment.
- Deep dive planning, buddy contact procedures and advanced buoyancy control.
- Managing your gas supply and dealing with gas narcosis
- Deep diving safety considerations and risk management.
- Two days instruction
- All study materials
- Full equipment (Tanks, weights, BC, regulators, etc)
- Certification (upon successful completion of the course)
- Four boat dives
- Return transport from Dive Centre to dive sites if required
Class sizes are small (max 5 students per instructor) to ensure each student receives focused attention and individual feedback. If you’re a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver who is at least 15 years old, you can enrol in the PADI Deep Diver Course. Book your course online, or contact Dive Centre Bondi to find out more about our Deep Diver Course and receive your PADI Deep Diver manual and video.
Course fee: $645.00