Stay warm in the cooler months and enjoy fabulous winter diving by learning how to dive in a drysuit. Diving ‘dry’ offers a new level of comfort and it’s easy to learn.
No more freezing boat dives or cold windy carparks! A drysuit keeps you warm and dry in and out of the water. Dive between tectonic plates in Iceland, through kelp forests in Tasmania or sunken wrecks in Europe… becoming a dry suit diver expands your world.
The Drysuit Course takes one day and includes classroom time and two open water dives covering:
- The benefits and features of different kinds of drysuits, undergarments and accessories
- Drysuit care and management
- Buoyancy control, balance and weighting when using your dry suit
- Safety procedures, accident prevention and problem solving
- One full day instruction
- All study materials
- Full equipment (drysuit, tanks, weights, BC, regulators, etc)
- Certification (upon successful completion of the course)
- • Return transport from Dive Centre to dive sites if required
Class sizes are small (max 4 students per instructor) to ensure each student receives focused attention and individual feedback. If you’re a PADI Open Water Diver who is at least 12 years old, you can become a PADI Drysuit Diver. Book your course online, or contact Dive Centre Bondi to find out more about our new Drysuit Diver Course and get your PADI Dry Suit Diver Manual and Dry Suit Diving video.
Course fee: $395.00