Find new levels of stability and awareness in the water, lower your gas consumption, refine the skills needed to take better underwater photographs and video and prepare yourself for more adventurous and challenging dives.
The GUE Fundamentals course combines theory and in-water sessions to cultivate and refine the skills divers seek through proper buoyancy control, trim, propulsion, teamwork and other GUE principles. In addition to transforming the average diver's skill level, GUE Fundamentals is a prerequisite for GUE's more advanced Technical and Cave Diver classes.
Why take this class?
In summary, the Fundamentals class:
- Provides recreational divers with a context in which to advance their basic diving skills, comfort and confidence in the water
diverswith aspirations of progressing to Technical and Cave Diving with the appropriate preparation for success
- Provides non-GUE trained divers at any level with a gateway into GUE training.
- The course is conducted over 4 days
- All course materials and major equipment items are included.
- It involves a minimum of 6 dives and at least 30 hours instruction, including classroom, land drills and in-water work
- Course Cost: $1,195.00 ($500 Deposit payable online to secure your spot)
- Your GUE Registration Fee is paid separately via the GUE website.
GUE Fundamentals Courses can also be arranged for specific dates (ie different weekends or even 4 days in a row) so please get in touch if you would like to take the course but want to request alternative dates to those advertised! For more information on our upcoming GUE Fundamentals Courses send us an email or give us a call on (02) 9369 3855.